Work Week: 45+ hours
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: VP Sales
Salary Range: 30/70 (salary/commission)
Start Date: Immediate
This is the opportunity for the A-player looking for something special who can answer “yes” to all of the following:
- Do you make quota without making excuses?
- Can you operate effectively bouncing between offices at DSA, at clients, at your home?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit trapped inside an engineer’s body?
- Are you seeking meaning and purpose in your career?
- Do you dislike office politics as much as we do?
- Do you excel in engineering disciplines, but want to do more?
- Are you seeking an atmosphere of open and direct communication, debate, and creative brain-storming?
- Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Can you see the forest and work in the trees?
- Are you level-headed and able to see both sides of the coin?
- Do you exceed people’s expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement?
- Do you have passion?
- Would you rather work for David than Goliath?
- Do you want to make a difference connecting the world’s leading companies to our experts?
- New business development and existing account penetration through professional selling
- 50% intent and purposeful prospecting to senior management
- 20% driving and visiting prospects
- 20% researching solution options and drafting proposals with a high degree of independence
- 10% attend marketing events to reinforce DSA in the minds of our prospects
- 10% learn & apply new skills to advance behaviors, attitude and techniques. (yes, that is more than 100%)
- Follow a Sandler-based sales process
- Ask insightful questions and listen to learn about our prospects’ problems and expectations
- Deliver engaging presentations about DSA capabilities
- Consistently able to accurately price jobs and identify the technical risks based on past work
- Meticulously maintain up-to-date records containing prospect/project lead information
- Learn products and services related to our business and identify ways to sell them effectively
- Interest in dynamic environment offering diverse industry exposure, extreme project variety, broad responsibilities and technical challenges under tight deadlines/budgets
- Goal-oriented, hardworking, self-starting and confident, highly motivated and focused individual
- Strong oral, written, listening and presentation skills
- Energetic sales-oriented attitude
- Willing to contribute openly in a flexible work environment where behaviors are measured and results are rewarded
- Seek to grow professionally with an organization based on integrity and managed for growth
- Prompt, courteous and persistent
- Comfortable talking about money and able to make decisions quickly
- Exceptional time management skills and disciplined approach to get results
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Ability to prioritize and complete work assignments
- Comfortable interacting at the highest level within a prospect’s organization
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. Degree (3.0 GPA or higher) in Engineering, Operations or IT
- 10 years’ experience in technical sales
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Professional, and Deltek CRM
- Prefer experience with automation, MES or test programming and/or integrating with hardware
- Prefer experience with National Instruments, Rockwell Automation, Aerotech or Parsec products
Focused on automating & educating the world’s leading companies, we are a small private company making a big public impact! From sequencing the human genome to inventing Bluetooth to fracking safely to navigating Tomahawk missiles to curing cancer, DSA is at the forefront in many industries.
Young or old, if you’ve got the right stuff, we will know! If you are a star performer, complete this survey. Do not bother to send in a resume prematurely. We will ask for it when the time is right.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com