This is the opportunity for the A-player looking for something special who can answer “yes” to all of the following:
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit trapped inside an engineer’s body?
- Can you see the forest and work in the trees?
- Do you prefer extreme diversity in short-term assignments that require a quick grasp of the complex?
- Can you effectively juggle three or four projects simultaneously?
- Would you like to “play” with a lot of technology/toys other people pay for?
- Do you hate office politics as much as we do?
- Can you hold your own when being challenged or scrutinized?
- Do you excel in engineering but want to do more?
- Can you think fast on your feet with calm and collected responses?
- Are you seeking an atmosphere of open and direct communication, debate, and creative brain-storming?
- Are you professional and results driven, yet lighthearted and fun?
- Are you level-headed and able to see both sides of the coin?
- Do you exceed people’s expectations of you on a regular basis?
- Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement?
- Do you have passion?
- Would you rather work for David than Goliath?
- Do you want to make a difference in the world?
- Pioneering, building and leading an Operational Technology & Software Engineering team to complement our core business in Automation Technology.
- Design customized software systems built on COTS platforms for real-time visualization of manufacturing systems
- Integrate enterprise solutions that monitor data acquisition, instrumentation, automated test equipment, process controls, quality controls & inspection, motion controls, vision systems, robotics, machines, etc.
- Implement mission-critical solutions that coordinate diverse, multi-vendor, multi-platform tools and technologies
- Creatively support client expansion in MES/MOMs applications
- Excel at manufacturing and test operational technologies including Software, Databases, Servers and the Web
- Design, write, test, deploy and debug software modules and hardware integration
- Install operational systems at client facilities and train users
- Instruct week-long software and application development courses
- Work independently and on group projects in a professional office environment
- Short term travel to domestic and international sites 20% – 30% annually
- Follow CSIA-audited industry best practices to reduce client risk
- Follow DSA project execution methodologies to Plan, Implement, Educate and Support
- Live DSA Core Values to Communicate with Clarity, Perform with Mastery, Relate with Integrity, and Achieve with Accountability
- Willing to contribute openly in a flexible work environment where behaviors are measured and results are rewarded
- Seek to grow professionally with an organization based on integrity and managed for growth
- Interest in dynamic environment offering diverse industry exposure, extreme project variety, broad responsibilities and technical challenges under tight deadlines/budgets
- Goal-oriented, hardworking, self-starting and confident, highly motivated and focused individual
- Proven ability to multi-task and follow-through
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- US Citizenship Required
- B.S. and/or M.S. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering Discipline, 3.0 GPA or higher
- 5 – 10 years experience with engineering and programming
- Windows & Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Professional
- Python, Visual Studio, .NET, SQL, HTML5, CSS programming
- OPC, OPC UA, PLC, TrakSYS, and LabVIEW a plus
Focused on automating & educating the world’s leading companies, we are a small private company making a big public impact! From sequencing the human genome to inventing Bluetooth to fracking safely to navigating Tomahawk missiles to curing cancer, DSA is at the forefront in many industries.
Young or old, if you’ve got the right stuff, we will know! Review the opportunity description, and if you are a star performer, send your resume to jobs@DSAutomation.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com