Data Science Automation is the premier automation systems integrator, leveraging COTS products in the design & implementation of custom-engineered solutions spanning mechanical, electrical, controls & software engineering disciplines.
Our best clients reduce project risk and lower total cost of ownership with our unique approach in methodically applying Adaptive Automation technologies to solve challenging problems in the areas of measurement & automation, mechatronics & machines, enterprise & integration, and consulting & training.
Quality Control & Automated Test
- Measure, analyze, report and archive product performance characteristics.
Process Control & Industrial Automation
- Measure, archive, and control process performance characteristics.
Data Acquisition & Instrumentation
- Accurately and consistently monitor, predict, control & optimize research, manufacturing, government & business processes.
Vision Systems & Motion Control
- Improve visual inspection process characteristics and motion or imaging components.
Automated Assembly & Inspection
- Integrating test systems into assembly processes, with real-time feedback.
Pick-n-Place & Robotics
- Speed up the process of picking and placing parts and increase production rates.
Material Handling & Packaging
- Design, build, and start-up of packaging and material handling systems.
Data Management & Reporting
- Collect, analyze, and report statistical information that is accurate, timely and accessible.
Web Enabled Solutions
- Flexible control of production processes in real-time and from remote locations.
Project Coaching & Management
- Enhancing the ability of project and program managers to help them be successful in the workplace.
- Hands-on training courses at our regional NI Certified Training Centers or on-site at our client locations.