VExPrT (Vision Executive for Production Test) is a hardware and software platform for performing automated vision inspection.
The hardware consists of an enclosure which provides uniform lighting and a structure for mounting digital cameras. The software utilizes NI-VBAI and provides functions for inspecting label text, bar codes, and general features of parts.
VExPrT is a turnkey software package for automated vision inspection.
VExPrT is a vision inspection hardware solution in the form of VExPrT boxes.
- Provide uniform lighting for consistent inspection performance and eliminate any ambient lighting that could introduce inconsistent inspection results.
- Accommodate multiple color USB cameras for viewing parts from various angles.
- Boxes are available from DSA and are completely customizable.
VExPrT is an advanced vision inspection platform. When you purchase VExPrT, you are not simply purchasing a static set of hardware and software – you are purchasing a suite of tools that can be configured to suit your organization’s needs. Examples of custom solutions that DSA can provide include:
- Database connectivity for retaining inspection data and storing test results.
- Adaptive inspection: automatically choosing inspection profiles based on preliminary recognition of inspected parts.
- Automatic form-filling and printing and interfacing with various label printing systems.
- Custom data entry user interface screens.