Multi-Vendor Device Integration and Automation for High Throughput Screening Optimization
BioStand™ is a practical alternative to high-cost, single vendor solutions. Use BioStand to enhance the automation of just a single workstation, or to integrate your simple, standard, and extended workstations already in the laboratory.
BioStand offers a comprehensive framework to build screening sequences for pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications. The interactive sequence wizard dynamically creates sequences, subsequences and process dependencies for assays that can be screened in both serial and parallel operation.
Researchers can specify instrument classes, instrument models, and process parameters based on BioStand modules, selected based on the specific laboratory devices in use.
- customizable, graphical user interfaces for ease-of-use
- sequence editors for storing, scheduling and coordinating procedures
- instrument drivers for device, sensor, system and file communication
- an optimized procedure execution engine for fully automated operation
- semi-automated, interactive device operation for prototyping and troubleshooting
- flexible database & reporting capabilities with customizable alternatives
- secure user management tools
- debugging features
Leverage your existing assets!
Build customized automated laboratory systems for screening by integrating many different devices, regardless of the manufacturer. In other words, BioStand integrates, automates, and optimizes the use of the following device types, signal sources, and informatics systems.
- Print & Apply Stations
- Barcode Readers
- Liquid Handlers
- Plate Imagers
- Optical Readers
- Servo & Stepper Motors
- pH/Ion Meters
- Oxygen Meters
- Power & Energy Meters
- Flow Meters
- Optical Sensors
- Proximity Sensors
- Position Detectors